Miyerkules, Agosto 6, 2014

Meet the Blogger

Hi everyone!

My name is Gelai. I am 24 years old and married for two years to an amazing man. My daughter turned 2 years old last June and I have never felt happier than seeing them at their every achievement daily and to document those wonderful moments, I decided to create this blog just so I can have my daughter (or my future kids!) to read it when they get on the right age. 

I am a working mom. I love to create a career of my own and not to just be a shadow of my husband's achievements. Its also nice to know that I can help on the house's expenses and have my own money just in case I need to buy something for myself or my daughter and even to just hang out with my girl friends.  I took up Communication Research in PUP-Manila but unfortunately was not able to finish it. Of course I have plans to pursue that in the future and I would definitely make my mom happy if I would. As of the moment, I am working in a BPO company in Eastwood and I have been loving it because I get to know a lot of people and excel being my own self and just relying in my capabilities. 

I love to cook and I would be a chef someday, oh yes I will :) I am an avid fan of all the food blogs or vlogs all over the web. Our family has a lot of great cooks and I have proved that on the countless get-together and even simple home-cooked meals we share up until today. But I think I got it first from my Lola when I was younger. I grew up with her savoring all the amazing recipes she never get tired of cooking for us. I love everything she cooks and I always see how passionately she stir, slice and season all the dishes. My Mama was  also a great influence for me; she have a lot of unforgettable dishes also that brings a lot of happy memory of childhood. I would always remember her to do a lot of budget friendly food that never failed to be a blockbuster hit to all of us. Even my Papa has the talent for the mouth-watering Kare Kare, Bulalo, Grilled Liempo and a number of meat dishes that I grew up eating with. 

When i got married to a food lover, I know I will have to learn more dishes to serve him. I was able to learn a lot from my mother-in-law and youtube which I incorporate to my natural palette. It is always a hit to him and I dont know if its because he loves me or just because it really is. I will surely share a lot of recipes for you in the future and please let me know if it will also be satisfying to all of you! The real verdict will happen if it comes from strangers, right?

So that's quite it for my simple introduction and I am looking forward to share my journey in motherhood with you ladies! Thank you and God Bless. 

PS: Here's a photo of me and my family. :)

Photo Taken Christmas 2013

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento